1.25.2006

#1 - Nothing Fits!

I really mean nothing, not even my fat clothes! At my highest weight (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - 297), I can barely fit into my fattest fat pants. I bought some new pants about a month ago (stretchy versions of my fattest size - 24's) that fit great. But now even those don't fit. I'm sick of always reaching for the largest sizes in stores. But now it's hard to even get the largest sizes to fit! I put on a size 26/28 shirt the other day and it was too tight!!! OMG! Something must be done about this!

This weekend I started Weight Watchers again in an attempt to try to lose again. That's the wrong attitude, let me try again. I joined Weight Watchers again this past weekend in order to lose weight (not an attempt, I will lose weight). Things are going pretty good so far. Stayed on plan for the past four days. Yesterday was a bit of a challenge. My mom took me to a Chinese buffet restaurant. Yikes the number of Points scares me. Anyway, we were both very restrained and managed to only consume about 12 Points each. Not bad for General Tso's chicken!

I've managed to start working out again. It's been easier this time because I got Dance Dance Revolution. I can dance on that thing for 20-30 minutes a day, and it doesn't even feel like a workout. I really build up a sweat. I usually have to stop, not from exhaustion, but from the leg pains. I'm pretty heavy so all that banging around is pretty hard on the legs.

Thought I'd add some before and hopeful after pics. This first one was taken about 3 years ago, but I'm at the same weight as now. The other, skinnier one is my dream goal picture taken of me when I was a junior in high school. To be young and thin again!

Before (size 24/26):











After (size 10/12):

4 comments:

Kat E said...

This is an awesome idea for a blog (101 reasons)! Great minds DO think alike--too weird :) Even though I've only been "journaling" (WW speak!) for a few days, I think it's really been helping. Are you going to mtngs in Orange or Hamden? I may join you this weekend!

PS You might want to change your comment settings (turn on word verification!)

Elisita said...

you'll get there love. just stay positive - don't go on diets and don't eat anything too processed :)
Lovely blog.

love,
elisita.

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

My clothes getting too tight is what made me realize I was gaining and needed to get back on track. It's easier than buying a whole new wardrobe and being miserable!

Andy said...

2liveherbal.com - increase your semen volume and count - effect on semen volume, pill sperm volume, count raising sperm.